Powered By Blogger

Sunday, 31 May 2015

A new legand begins.

welcome to the new blog on and a bout the Tau empire!

now this blog will mainly be dedicated to stories, battles and campaigns aimed at enjoying the warhammer 40k universe and in particular my Tau army forces.

1st question I guess people will ask is: Why Tau??

I guess it comes down to the fact I just plain like them! reading the background stories and the history of the Empire I was hooked from day one! an elite focused army, dedicated to a mobile aggressive 'Hunting' approach was always a big hook to me.

people will always cry out 'Gun Line'! and 'boring noob army!' but I don't mind. I think the tau are among the most variable and fun armies to play with. my forces are never overloaded to the cheese, (in my opinion and not many people say otherwise).

But also just the imagery and the look of the tau models is something I dig. they just look awesome!

2nd question: what will be in this blog specifically?
Well this blog will be a journey. I'm going to chose one unlucky/random fire warrior and follow his career through the ranks of my army. we'll follow him through campaigns, battles, Promotions, victories and defeats as we move a long it'll be all here to follow him as he stumbles towards immortality or ignominy.

Along the way I'll be posting my thoughts on the units I use, the choices I make general selections in the Warhammer universe. these will not be a 'Tactica' with wonder posts but just a gamer's observations on the things that happen.

Now, I'm not a tournament focused player, I'd rather have an idea from the Tau fluff and develop army lists from that perspective rather then how can I just win, win, win, win, win. While I except that there is a certain skill required to do this style of gaming, all out list to win at all costs just isn't my preferred choice.

The main arena's for my tau forces will be the Warriors And Renegades (W.A.R) Gaming Group with opponents from all over the 40k spectrum and 'No Hope Hive' a friend's gaming table where the opponents are Dark Angel space marines, Imperial Guard and Chaos Black Legion.

so buckle up kids it's going to a be a wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment